Friday, January 23, 2009

Sorry Cards For Husband

the best rice


Hi, I'm going to write.

XD Everything is shit, I have cut off the Internet because I can not even afford that, bitch fuck crisis ... even me is accumulating the second installment of the Japanese classes ... well, let's go to something more entertaining. Lately
not stop reading, a writer who does not believe that you are interested and Haruhi novel. God, I'm enganchadísimo to this novel and I recommend everyone who likes to read stories in the first person to read them all. I now go by the 5 th novel. Let me make something clear, those who have seen the anime have not seen anything since the novel is much more fantastic. Things happen as many time travel, stabbing of Kyon, feelings in people that could never have it, change the world, etc.
Anyway, for me it has become a masterpiece, although the nurse has translated more spelling mistakes I
XDD Another thing I wanted to say is my boredom, if I get bored a lot ú , lately, I go to bed around 9 or 10 and get up very early to do .... nothing, since lately I have not work, I have all week off work. And with respect to the outputs of the weekend .... Have if we left New Square, because as my dear haruhi "if being quiet is not anything interesting happen to you'll have to move" but with the lack of money I think I am still better till you have more than 5 euros at least.
So no, read the novel, although I do not think most like it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment