Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Mainframe Course Pune

CAMPING Camping Camping

Couple / Fandom: Anna / Velka. Van Helsing
Title: Camping
Author / Artist: cruzercruzer22
Summary: Velka and Anna were forced by their parents to go camping, no idea what they were going to happen.
N / A: This story is NC-17, contains incest.
New to this community and also the first time that I get to write.
Disclaimer: The characters are not my property.




Velka continued sticking his tongue in her pussy while she calmed down a bit, seeing that the tremors were living gave way slowly between her legs and climbed up to her head, she was still breathing heavily and had a healthy pink, palm d Velka hand wiped the juices from her face as she smiled at the quiet figure lying at his side as he looked at her feeling that she opened her eyes and gave a big smile "Velka ..." was all he could say, while he laughed, she arranged her arms around him still feeling the disappointment and internal muscles throbbing, gave a small peak in the neck while hugging him. Soon he moved his face and began kissing her lips, at first she turned away in disgust because he was still smeared with vaginal juices and disgusted but he stopped her and began kissing force. Tentatively opened your mouth and when he licked his saw that the taste was not as bad as previously believed.

"It felt really rich?" He told the separated after several seconds.

She still breathing heavily, "Yes, much richer is what I felt." He saw that he laughed, "where you learn to do this?" Velka

raised an eyebrow, he had not expected that question, "With a girlfriend once. You do not know, we were in secret "was that she nodded and approached her ear," You know? Since I have you in my pocket. "She did not understand what he meant and Velka towards him said, "Once they told me that if one toward becoming a woman with her mouth would never leave."

"But I do not want to leave," he said feeling sleepy and tired again.

"And I wanted to feel good." I said, supporting his erection against her ribs. "And do not lose anything to try."

She gulped, "What's your penis?"

He began to rub against it shamelessly, "There is perhaps no sorry?"
She smiled sadly
"Sure, I wanted to know if ... you said if you did a good job your tongue would not let you, because your penis may not feel rich with it too? "

He paused thoughtfully," If it feels good, a lot, but it's just a different feeling. Both are strong and different. "

" And what is better? "Said diverting his gaze to the stationary member.

"I dunno, it depends on the woman, I guess." When you see that she did not take his eyes off of him asked, "Do you want to know what it would feel to the inside?"

She looked into his eyes , and nodded sorrowfully, "If I wonder what it would feel."

THE gently touched her face, "One of these days we have to prepare because it would be very painful and hurting me, Ana"

Wanting to be as he was was appalled to hear that it was painful, "Prepare?" Velka

a lock was removed hair from her face, and nodded fun, "Prepare. I have brought, or rather, we have brought something of Rome to prepare. "

" Does that hurt? "I ask concerned.

"Why are you scared? It's just a little ache and pain, nothing more, and after the wonders really feel. "

" Well ... "he was sorry to say," when was smaller hurt me down there and hurt a lot ... "Velka

frowned thoughtfully, she had told him that he had never touched a vagina," How? "

" With a horse, I fell for this and hurt too much, "gave him chills even thinking about the pain," until blood came out and mom and dad were terrified. "Velka saw staring at her," Mama and Daddy are very scared just told him I was doing a lot of sport and it was only a matter of time when you break, I did not understand that mom were talking and then I meant, was so small he said. "Velka nodded

understanding, and I started playing the abdomen lightly "Uhm, I think you broke the hymen and this mother was scared. Hey, you got your period? "She shook her head, which made clear their doubts," If you break the hymen. "When she would ask the advance was," It's a fabric you have very tiny inside your little hole. It is said that a woman has to come with her marriage and her husband axial see it is pure, but the truth to us Gypsies do not care much so, that telita breaks up playing sports so I see the point of my father do not worry. "

Ana nodded, at least I knew what had happened, "If you put me back to hurt me?" She asked as she began to caress her stomach.

He grinned, "That is good news, you know, no, it will not hurt because it hurts when it is torn but there's nothing to rip ..." left the sentence hanging, had been partly ironic, but not seen because we're scared, suddenly and was put back up when the time came.

Anna liked to hear that, "And you brought me?" Asked forgetting their fears and wanting to see her gift.

"Tomorrow." I said, had already planned what would happen n all week and if things went as he believed the fuck could before I thought through the stupid horse.

"But,"

"Shhhh" she said putting a finger in her mouth and she was silent. "I would like us to do something else now."

She raised her eyebrows as he thought it should go to your room, "Yes." I said feeling like it wet again. As he approached she hugged him. The thrust his tongue into her mouth and she started moving and playing with it. Then pull it out and giving it one last caress her out, she immediately went to put her in the mouth before putting it on but completely he formed an O with uss lips and started sucking while to touch the tips. The sucked and pulled, and pulled the succioinaba, then opened his mouth widely and pushed his in her mouth. Anna moaned as her saliva glands began to do more of this, began wrestling with the language. Al Cabbad a few seconds the breath away and hard. They both looked up and smiled, it was so good to do that sort of thing.

"I lick down there," he asked and saw the face of surprise that she did, "I did you."

Anan was not sure, for there was where the urine, "Yes, but ... is different, "

He shook his head "It's like, come on, I made you feel good, you could not do the same for me?"

Ana shook her head, "but that there is urine."

"But I took a shower before you came, I'm clean. And I kiss you where urine also. "

Ana looked at his penis," not how. "

He did lift his eyes," How do you suck the tongue, as I say, if "

"But,"

"Just a moment, see that I'm almost ready to explode, a moment if nothing else ...? I beg? So the way you feel like my tongue I too feel like yours ... "

Ana returned to look at the penis, but even he seemed axial foul call his attention," Wait a minute, and if not I do not like ... "he smiled Velka

and a motion sat up and approached the kiss, "you'll like it" he said hugging her tightly but gently kissing her. Then she let go and look for a moment then lower slowly and lay down in bed down between the legs.

He took it with both hands and looked at him, before she had touched him but he had never looked so close, I look at his face again and saw that the breathing hard. "Do what you want but do not use your teeth ... "her hand went to his balls and squeezed feeling was so strong, a bit scratchy and heavy, then made a fist and slipped from the base to the cabezita. Seeing the Gothic of PRESEM that left his mouth watered, and discovered that he really wanted to do that. He wiped his fingers from the tip and then returned to his balls and lifted a little, then stuck her tongue out and tentatively licked a ball. He felt his hips moved and felt ugly skin did not know the truth I did not know anything, just felt a bit scratchy. Support your lips against it and suck a little while his tongue went back to that party. Then he did the same with the other and looked. "You like it?"

"Yes, just follow anita" he said, shaking her hips and approaching his cock to her face. "You do it very well." Lied, had not been anything of this world, but the truth was that it was that exploded.

Ana nodded and grabbed it licked now with confidence as the base and once again you suck balls, use teeth and jumped a little as she playfully habioa fact, after almost two minutes of the same thing is away a little and she turned to look confused, the smiled at him and placing his hand over hers made the glans red and moist lips stay against her, "Open your mouth, lick it and succionalo. I see my sister playing with my poya ... "Anna blushed and dropped her eyes quickly, his heart pounding, mouth slightly open and his little tongue came out, quickly passed through the head picking up a little of the liquid biscoso which was salty, then took the inchado glans in her mouth and lick it again, slowly began to suck. Velka felt in heaven, one of his fantasies was coming true, he moved his hand from hers on her poya and placed at the head of Ana which stopped and looked back, his lips still seximente around him, his mouth full with him, he saw a bit of saliva on it and its penis throbbed and groaned anets felt that she would take it out of his mouth.

"Velka?" I asked thinking that maybe I had hurt and why the stop.

He said nothing, he gently touched a lock of hair and then put pressure on your scalp while the hips up a little showing off his penis, she understood and put it back in your mouth, this time with more experience, "If my love as well." I said as she began to make circles on your entire penis, from the little hole to basesita, felt cabezita delineate the wet and his mouth began to move her head for her to tuck more him, a few seconds then was getting more and more your penis in your mouth with every movement of her hips.

Ana began to turn his mouth slightly as he felt an embarrassed pleasure to recognize the image that should be watching, and surely looked also looked at her, his hand began to stroke her thigh and then base your poya while her out and gave a lick along the swollen vein. "Anna ..." Velka licked his lips when he saw her set a pace, his head moving up and down haceia part of their poya and using his tongue over the vein while sucking, in a few minutes her hand also was moving up and down sobte what you could not get and felt that cabezita was pressed against his throat, could not resist and reached into his head caused him to swallow a little of himself. She immediately gave her nausea away while it was not used to that. "You must learn to eat it all ..." she said as she sat and nausea was put aside. Ana

was not sure what he meant, Velká was so great that it was imagined as more of it you could get, not just great, too wide, his jaw was beginning to hurt. "I do not think I can." Velka

read RRIM and kissed, their tongues fighting immediately, a hand went to one of her breasts and I started playing, "I you, you'll see, will continue practicing until you can ... "Ana nodded

, really liked it do that to Velka, was the first time I saw him enjoy something that you both did," How tall are you? " he asked and saw the surprised eyes opened.

"Um, last time I measured it as 17 inches ...." I said to touch him while she did uninhibited.

He looked at his hand trembling, "17? Seriously? I would say it is longer ... "

" The longer is better, wider is better. "I said as he began to excite about way, have the mouth it on was great and wanted it again, but did not want to push it, suddenly frightened her and then refused to do it again.

"Really?" Said microns around whether, and nodded, "You have a rule? I measure it ... "In the

bothered a little, that was not the time for her Went in things as a child, even axial wanted to take the game into an orgasm as nothing more powerful than they have had to wait for him, told him where there was a naked and was walking toward the desk, then back to him. Carefully put

against the base and older who could hit against the penis, "Velka, I think you missed by 5 centimeters ... "Velka

smiled," No I told you last time I was 16 years old measures? "she shook her head and looked in her pussy again. It was still wet, "I mojaste when I was mamabas?" She nodded, turning his head sorrowfully, "Bein, but you do not grieve for me, nothing that we should embarrass you." He took the hand rule and put aside, "I'll show you." He put his face in vagina and gave us a lick and she started, she took his hand, "Come, let's 69."

"What's that?" he asked, on the bed on the floor and it rested on top of it, began to kiss again and when they parted he told her he was about to find out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment