Friday, January 22, 2010

Grinding Teeth Swollen Glands

kame7188 @ 2010-01-22T20: 41:00

has happened that I never know what will you do next will be one of the biggest shit of your life and still choose to do so because they do not resist the doubt?
Now I'm confused.
cock it was a good idea? I think it would have been better to wait for the answers, but lately I walk in and down. _.
What little I had left, which was very little, and sadly, I lost.

really hate that part of me that you work so hard to accept the bad things. That

decepccion. I said I would not do what I'm doing, did not want to end that way ... is more, as promised.


fuck I have to accept it and do not want to be an embittered life.
separate paths that are not re-cross! my hard to understand?


sabesi that? I wanted to update this on fotolog XD but ... not want to fall lower ...



"You like" so I said, yes. jealous like a complete idiot who can not accept that you have left.


0 comments:

Post a Comment