Friday, September 1, 2006

10 Inch Dvd Divix Portable Player

sputum @ 2006-09-01T12: 02:00

Once you've been tagged, you Have to write a blog with six random facts about yourself. In the end You Need to choose six people to Be Their tagged and list names. Tagged by

[info] morgis \u0026lt;/ Span>


Then I will have 6 semi-shameful secret (for those who only know a few) that if at some point you have come to think that I deserved punishment in some sense, these will make you change of opinion quickly.


1 .- I'm a fan of Madonna since I first heard the song Vogue at about 10 years. To me it was absolute perfection made song, and in fact remains one of my favorites along with Erotica or Open your heart. Although the new album I liked, the 3 previous (Ray of Light, Music and American Life) leave me much to be desired.

2 .- I have stupid hobbies that make no sense, and start wearing socks right foot, always cross the street perpendicular to mine for a zebra crossing specific (gas station), and when I go to the bus stop is always to the roundabout on the right (as if given by the left come before)

3 .- I see Queer as Folk.

4 .- Do not throw me burping. They have tried countless times to show me throughout my life but I never succeeded. In fact I rarely shot one (could count on one hand all), so I think it is that I have some physiological defect or something.

5 .- I like to put the Trance vinyl 45 rpm to 33rpm. We hear slow, to approximately 120 bpm, which for me is like "The perfect beat" for electronic music. Do the test, and you will see how cool.

6 .- The only time I've stuck with someone (at least that I remember) was in a Christian fellowship of my fellow Marist Brothers. I know it is not the most suitable site, but I have not seen such a bad host concentration per square meter and there. It ended in tragedy, this is normal. Only a priest comes up with four different groups of teenagers and forcing them to live.

marujonas Ale. 6 things you already know more about me. Well, I pass the baton to whom he pleases to do so. I put

0 comments:

Post a Comment