Sunday, September 24, 2006

Italian Dishware Sets



On Friday we went down to Madrid. He intended to return soon, but you know ...

As always, we were a while Vazquez de Mella your engines.



Then we went to 666. We had a pretty good, although the music was the same as ever. At first postpunk, then electrodark bagpipes and the final (or whatever you call it), aunque le perdonaremos porque parece que el tio está aprendiendo a mezclar en condiciones y siempre que puede lo hace, aunque a veces le salen cabalgatas y eso, pero siempre es un punto a favor.



¡¡¡Que quiten ya el darkfolk filigaitero!!!




A la salida, fuimos a un bar de maricas que han abierto en el Laboratorio. Los demás se fueron al Malandro y entramos Miguel y yo. Hablamos todo el rato mientras nos tomabamos una copa. Pusieron bastante Eurodance. El Come into my life de Gala (hacía años que no la escuchaba por ahi), Dana Internacional o Technotronic. Le pedimos Snap, pero el tio no lo conocia... que fuerte.

Luego acabo more people coming, but when we were going to go, started to play the "So I like my" Chimo Bayo, unfortunately for Michael, ajja.


Rachel and Mikaela to the output of 666.

Then we went to 8 and a half for a while. We take a drink, did the cocoon and went to New Order. When we were putting in the Low Neon Judgement, hear it and then went to New Order ... Error! I ate the same damn long session of the New Order, who also is a coññññazo (because if I liked the songs still ...). No, one thing is 666, which is fond of songs, yes. But the New Order is somewhat exaggerated because it is always the same songs. Go to pay a DJ for that ... I must say that I was messed up, but was due to alcohol and not the DJ. Bakala finished putting a version of El Fary (I swear)

As I was saying. I ate this roll all night and when I went Low (often close a little later) were putting an electro that you shit. The guy ended up with a song that had a sampler of Your Love by Frankie Knuckles, one of my favorite subjects.


Upon leaving we went to breakfast (which to me this cuts my entire roll, but hey, a Friday there is nothing more at that time). After a while I was half dog-eared so I checked my watch and said, hell! 9:00!, so I left.

0 comments:

Post a Comment