Thursday, September 14, 2006

Ladies Extra Wide Wellies



Manhattan Festivals (Part 1)

Yes, we party in town. Yesterday began with fireworks and everything. Mara called me to be because it was a lot since we met, so I came to get home by car and we had to find Kakas, who also had long since we met, to go to Opencor.



A Kakas always liked the world of advertising and stuff. The truth is that it does very well and has a chance to do so. Once introduced to a cast of Burger King, but did not appreciate his art.

As we arrived, we realized that there was neither Perri, but is equal, and would arrive. So we sat and just started to rain ... PSE, we went to one of the posts to keep drinking quietly.

Soon we were down, who played Melee is a fucking junkie, but we were on our ball without nearly the case.



We went upstairs to see people that we saw not long ago. I spoke with the Duck on our adventures in third. That was our best year in school. We are what we spent so well that we even enjoyed going to class! And now I think and we were colgadisimos and did things that now or I would pass over his head.



This is the individual. You will now begin a course of animation that cool mogollon. I still I have the pictures to me in class when it was saved for the rich and famous, so it had better apply. Of young souls we exchanged making the joke of the episode of the Simpsons and they both have lost, so now my soul is in the hands of any psychopath or a sewer.

Then we find Alice was glad to see us a lot. She is a movie buff shin and to deny it, wearing a long story mucus. She vomited a few times and then talk about all kinds of crap, if I tell truth, I do not remember, but it was fun.



And before we go we meet with Ramirez. He is leading the large group of Ponky-Bock "The kindergarten Sphinter." He also is the No. 1 fan of Nur Bank. I love it, feel it and live and I always suggested that getting back together, that we get the dates and kick left at the scene if necessary. For him it is a pride and me too. So, I told her that if only one condition. What if we started, and did not stop. Soon there will be news about it, I guess.


Soon, about 3 we went home. Kakas had to work, but he was very drunk and would not leave, so we went through the park (which has no intermediate) and after him to get a hostion the ground so funny, we went to collect balls of fire artifiales to exploit. But the second I got bored and left.

continue tomorrow with the second day ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment