Monday, December 22, 2008

Flata To Rent In Bromley On Dss



~ ~ ~ To:

Clark Wrap: a case of a meter long and thirty inches wide, decorated with a blue ribbon and wrapped in red paper for herself.

Card: 're the best friend any girl could want. I hope to be in front of you when you open this gift, nothing to spend Christmas alone! ... Seriously, I love Clark and I am more than happy to spend another Christmas with you. And this is a small present for the great man I know that these meant to be. I love SH. Chloe



GIFT ~ ~ ~ To: Lois

Wrap: White paper with colored dots, and white churritos as decoration instead of a bun, is a completely square box 50 cm.

Card: There is no better raw you, Merry Christmas Cous, I hope all your wishes come true and keep up the good work. Your cousin who loves you with all your heart ... Chloe. PS. As I saw it I knew it was for you, promises to make the strongest espresso around Metropolis, and you be easier to wake up in the morning;)



GIFT ~ ~ ~ To: Jimmy

Wrap: A red paper with a small bow gold is the size of a DVD case.

Card: Love, hope you like what you've bought but I want you to know that this is not all that you give as a present. I would like to tell you my heart but I am afraid that you've got it, but here and now I want you to know that all mine is yours, because I love you and want to share my life and everything that represents you. Thanks for making me feel special. With all my love. Chloe.



GIFT ~ ~ ~ To: Madeline

Wrap: A small bag golden color.

Card: Madeline, this present was chosen especially for you because I think it blends perfectly with your personality, fresh, friendly and very nice. I hope you liked. I love you friend, are an important part of my life and I'm glad you could spend this Christmas. Chloe



GIFT ~ ~ ~ To: Audrey

Wrap: a small white bag with diamond

Card: As I thought I saw you, I would love to give their own wings to take off and you see the world with the beauty that place has, but I'm afraid that only you can do it. So far I give this little detail that has wings around, hope you like it. Lil'sis I love you, Merry Christmas. Chloe



GIFT ~ ~ ~ For : Lana

Wrap: A carton of 20 cm with yellow paper and a bow pink.

Card: do not even know where these so that I might not give you this, but buy it anyway because I thought of you when I saw him, I miss many friends, I hope wherever you are you spend a happy Christmas. Chloe



GIFT ~ ~ ~ To: Bruce

Wrap: A Pequena fine velvet box

Card: Merry Christmas Bruce!, I hope you like, is that combine well with all your clothes, plus some color other than black do not sit wrong. Chloe



GIFT ~ ~ ~ To: Alice

Wrap: A small rectangular wooden box

ocher Card: A small avatar for a cute and quirky cute girl and peculiar. Alice are great!, Merry Christmas girl. GIFT

Chloe

0 comments:

Post a Comment