Friday, December 12, 2008

Interstitiell Cystitt



Lists 10 things everyone is fascinated, but I dislike you

1. The Inquisitor . Seriously I can not understand how a person can read this kind of tabloid trash, this is the reason why people hate reporters and does not give interviews, because they think that all truth transgiversarán as Newspapers do like this.
2. Do believe that I can not do things, or try to "protect"
3. Horses. I know that most people are nice, but I do not like mount, have you ever noticed that if you make one? always go on the side is not.
4. Chinese food. Sorry Jimmy, but it is definitely not my thing.
5. Exercise. Yeah, yeah, I know that is part of a healthy life and stuff, but I was never good at sports class.
6. Planet Dayli copier . I always say that with love and good treatment would work, but I doubt it.
7. The machine Heel mochas. I Love Mocha, really love you, but I hate that machine, only works with Lana.
8. The prom. [If you still do not get over the trauma that leaves your partner planted in the middle of the track, or that you possess the spirit of crazy.]
9. The Mother's Day . [Enough Said]
10. The tender look Clark [It makes me say yes to all]

0 comments:

Post a Comment