Friday, December 19, 2008

Kate Playground Mega Pack

Christmas Present Challenge # 2

What do you want for Christmas? [Write your letter to Santa Claus]

Actually this is a good question, because lately I have not had time to sit and think about things, and I think this has made me reflect. Far from sounding like the typical girl who wants love for all, in fact the most important thing for me is my family, I want each and every one of them are well and see their goals realized. Clark

I stop worrying so much and allow a break, if not with the things that happen that at least do me and my problems, because seriously, are mine, and need not blame Clark , so one of my greatest wishes is that Clark is left to blame for the bad things that happen in my life. Clark Seriously, my life was already pretty much ruined before you enter it, so stop trying to take credit.
Lana
I want to return, and if not, tell us where this and all is well with her, really miss our talks, I miss her compañíay its attempts to lift me up when all was completely ruined. I

Lois won a Pulitzer one of these days one of his exposé

[CLOSED]
I want Jimmy to be happy, and not doubt myself and my feelings for him, I want you to realize that, to me, he is perfect.

I want to return to normalcy in my life, if ... although a person infected with the meteorite I Chloe always be ....

I want to forget the important things in my life I want Davis

realize how much I care and I wish him every happiness in the world, but do not think I have something more to me, because that
never happen [/ CLOSE]

And material things
"I'd like a Scott for short distances, in Metropolis is better to move the car.
"That shirt I saw the other day at the mall, I have not had time to go shopping.
-A cappuccino machine for Isis is it too much to ask? ... or maybe I stole the Heel.

[[Chloe 22, 8.05 of Smallville]]

0 comments:

Post a Comment