Sunday, October 10, 2010

Pattycake In The Car Wash

[NCIS] Plumbing for Dummies



DONT ever take a Sunday morning. Comment when you're bored [info] o_o_aurora_o_o is nearby. Why? Because just convincing you that it is a good idea to write something for the challenge of [info] lorelai_ncis and one that has recently short fuse, just writing this

Title: Plumbing for Dummies
Characters: LJ Gibbs and Tobias Fornell
Warnings: crackfic!
Rating: all public
Author Notes: my answer to the challenge posed by [info] lorelai_ncis on "kitchen"

- SHIT! - Was the first thing I heard upon entering the door. Obviously things were not going too well. Looked down to see that his shoes were wet. Yes, definitely something going badly wrong.

- What the hell have you done? - FBI agent asked to see the disaster.

- Do you care to leave the questions for later? - Answered his friend - In case you have not noticed, I'm about to drown. Fornell

rolled up his sleeves before going to the kitchen where Leroy Jethro Gibbs without much success trying to fix the leak.

- I told you to help, damn stubborn!, Could not you wait?

- The kitchen was flooding - Gibbs defended.

- Oh, sorry, I did not notice that the situation was better than ten minutes! I'm going to say good night to Emily on the phone and I managed to turn your kitchen into Lake Mason.

- Let the chatter for later. I need the key grip.

- What you need is ...

- Tobias! - Gibbs shouted.

- Okay, okay - passing Fornell said that he had asked - here it is. TirĂ¡rtela Try not to mind. I do not want to take you to the hospital.

- Fornell, I promise that as not shut up ...

The officer decided to leave. He knew his friend had been too much to continue arguing with him. He raised his hands in surrender, took a chair and sat down to watch him work. When he saw that he was about to end, he rose to find a couple of beers in the fridge. Gibbs soon appeared, wiping her hands with a towel. He took the beer offered him and began to leave the room.

- You know where the mop! - He said without even looking at him.

- Are you trying to clean? - Asked surprised.

- It's like the dishes, I scrub, you dry. In this case, I fix, you clean. Fornell

stared incredulously as he left. It was the last time Gibbs accepted an invitation to dine at home! THE END

0 comments:

Post a Comment