Monday, October 11, 2010

How To Make A Shampoo Using Kiwi Fruits

이동해 ♥ Likes Apple Pie ~


Jongho


walk the prairie decided to take a break in the light of a dimly lit sky.

POV of Minho.

The moon that inspires writers, this muse to artists. Accomplice of lovers trying to see under the faint ray of light in the eyes of his beloved.
And right now, crazy accomplice, an accomplice of an error, an accomplice of love.
not reciprocated.
At his side, watching him without his I noticed his eyes did not lose the ability to shine as they do, that you do in the midst of this vast darkness just makes me think ..
"Protect"

POV of JongHyun.

Although his hair is no longer able to dance with the wind, I can still smell the fragrance that unfolds in its strands of hair.
Apple Pie.
Something strange for a shampoo or perhaps his omma cakes prepared me are liking me more than usual.
do not know, but it really is delicious aroma involved with your move. POV of

the Moon. Both

lying on a floor covered with fresh green grass, next to each other, pretending to watch me and think about life while the other one thinks.
His hands slide to the side of her hips in a movement of 'mirror' touching slightly.
Silence. Cheeks
carmezí color. His hands are joined
dubious, but have a mutual thought:
"I love you with my"

Those eyes that seek what they look at myself in writing.

-sounds a 'DING' at the bottom "Oh, I think my apple pie is ready, eat moon cake while
comments
-Wind, a sudden breeze cover-

"You smell that?" - asked MinHo missed.

"It smells like ... Apple Pie? "" We both smiled and then their eyes met.

And so, what led her lips hands and looks doubtful discrete had begun.




Made by the elf that lives at the end of my rainbow ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment