Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Poptropica Free Clothes



Haeppy Fishday to you: 3

{ Two East year }

~~~*~~~

Lee Donghae

I want to be a fish

To touch my nose in your fishbowl

And make bubbles of love everywhere

Overnight vigil

Wet in you

With just hours to special day, I congratulate you for this new year.

Today 24 years ago in the sea so vast, was born the favorite fish of many, admired by all, loved by those around him and loved by their loved ones.

Saengil Chukha hamnida

why I wish you a birthday really great, has reaped success for your great talent and with much effort the fruits are giving to you and yours.

All are proud of you, I know. Your dad from the sky sheds tears of happiness diaa days because you show that you do everything with love offer you a dream came true on both a day and now you keep looking forward with humility and a smile that comes from the lips to shine in your eyes. In this new year I wish that you remain the beautiful person that I know you, with your smile, your voice and your dancing water loving every face that is capable of seeing. Do not change the personality that makes you want to hug you with a look cofviolarteconunmovimientocof and be by your side at any time.

Your smile makes me smile, your tears make me mourn, your voice melts me, your balls mad me, warms my heart and your humility you make me sigh, though I'm not the only where you have that effect-

I want to make a child ... I mean ... Really wish you every minute of your life God will fill you with happiness and blessings. Never change this distinct personality that you do want.

This is a day where you have to enjoy every moment to the fullest surrounded by people who love you, sorry that I can not go (?) Ok no e_e But lust, enjoy, make yours this day and stay healthy.

May your life be full of health, vitality, joy sabidurĂ­ay.

Fishae FIGHTING ~ Sweet:)

Now my desires as a fan (?)

;

DongHae me a son, I'm going to rape you to Korea! Wait until I'm older to marry me, come and visit me from time to time. Rigoberto, Petunia, Armelcinda, Rodolfo Armando Yubirixaida and your children, you miss, call me when you get home, I stopped pies prepared a delicious chipi chipi-in microwave. At night I have a surprise for you! The kids stay at Grandma's house Teuk ~ So ... quiet I'm taking the pills (?) Stop groping the dancers if you want me to tell e_eU court Eunhyuk Siwon and we do quartet. _.U Come Down Venezuela there are more flow in Italy D: I Dance Boom, boom you far and sandungueo perreo! Even when you're sweating causes the tongue spend .-. Answer me the fucking twitter wrong, or I'll hack Dx I seriously I love you, I'm not one of those psycho fans chasing you and believe they are the # 1-evil laugh with a nervous tic in his left eye "Give me back the calls, answer my messages because you called your guards when I wanted to tie you to bed (?)

Ok now:)

you do not know if they will but beyond that I like Donghae and the whole thing, I'll settle for being the friends! These are people I know. But it looks so pretty secure person-clear is not always an angel, and laugh both with him is difficult to have friends in this area and it is good that so many of the same. I just wish him well, and as the pain can not be avoided simply because we are human, with the least pain possible in the rest of your life!

DongHae I Love You ~ \u0026lt;3 as a fan, but bleh ... If you knew you would love the same (:

Haeppy Fishday to you: 3



Made by the elf That lives at the end of my rainbow ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment