Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Are There Any South Park Floor Mats

"In the sky, in the distance, we're always be with you" Moon

Warning: Everything is fictional and is not intended to offend any person.

In the sky, in the distance, we're always be with you
24 ~
years ago "It's a boy, congratulations," the doctor spoke to Mr. And Mrs. Lee submitted their second child. With the excitement of another male in the family, lifting it took the beautiful baby and child-
Lion King



Thursday 10/10/1915 Under the sea, under the sea, life is simple full of sirens always happy (8)

He sounded incessantly Donghae's phone under his pillow, he heard a noise nuisance, waved his hand to see if it stopped but ran into the cell causing it to fall to the floor, the battery went flying, as the back cover, Donghae did not realize, total cell phone stopped ringing,

~ * ~ Tuesday 10/10/1912



And to think that a few years ago I saw walking around the house with my heels positions. Son, are you eating right? See you on TV a few times and I think you're very pale, very hard working insurance, right? You stay strong! Your birthday is approaching, what should I do? I have long time no see, you should visit. And the years have taken me, as I can go home? You should be very relaxed in Italy with your buddies, I hope you enjoyed it.

He spoke the beautiful gray-haired woman who conceived a fish 24 years ago while preparing a delicious rice cake, smiling. In the bar pictures of her with her two children and his father in front of a backdrop of beautiful scenery and smiling faces,

~ * ~
Wednesday 10/10/1913
dongsaeng, because you called me? Little rascal, you're not so small, right? I remember when Dad wore bags ... "I take care of mom and of you" that you said. You're doing well. When we take a girl home, eh? I understand that must be hard, I hope to see you. Enjoy your trip to Italy? Such are the Italians?

"All these words passed through the head of the elder brother, despite being busy so your mind still could not stop thinking about her 'little rascal', we need to see her face to use whatever
often-
~ * ~

from above a man smiling watching these two people who yearned old memories while the corner of his eye looked Lee Donghae. His son.

~ * ~
Thursday 10/10/1914

"At home the pezecillo looking to start now to go out with some of the guys from Super Junior, Leeteuk, EunHyuk; KyuHyun, Ryeowook & SungMin invited him for a few beers to celebrate with him a great holiday. They knocked on his door a few seconds, then slowly opened

"Oh, Hyung Teuk ~ I'm ready, wait a minute," spoke DongHae tying shoelaces-

"sshi ~ I think Donghae. . we can not leave, "said LeeTeuk watching it with a somewhat sad

" What happens hyung? "" He got out of bed to look at him

"Heechul arrive today and we go with Hyung Manager to wait," commented-

"Oh, I see ... Okay, Let's go! "Exclaimed the fish without changing the smile on his face but he felt something decepsionado, Heechul not only spent 3 days at # 1 for Trending Topics of Twitter, but it also spoiled the they had planned-out

"Do not worry, we will Ryeowook, Sungmin and I, Kyu Hyuk and you can stay to wait here" "I stopped as he spoke to then leave the room

KyuHyun and Donghae were video games moneaba EunHyuk while in the kitchen looking to eat.

"Bananas?" Mono-offered the children who saw the tv-

"There is nothing else?" He spoke while taking a Hae when they suddenly heard a scream Kyu -

"Ha! I beat you again, I'm the best! "-Signal while turned off the console-

" It's just not watching the game! "" He called Hae-
enfadado''''
" You should give pause "Hyuk and Hae-whispered to a disapproval pot "Hey Kyunah, tomorrow we will go to that place again that I told you? Jonghyun and Minho told me I was great! "

" are you talking about? Tomorrow they can do nothing other than me! "-Interrupted the fish-

" Oh yeah, Yunho also told me about it, "ignoring DongHae spoke, making this her to go fourth-

"And that?" snorted Hyuk-seeing as he left the room, eating his banana-



~ * ~ Thursday 10/10/1915

Under the sea, under the sea, life is simply full of sirens always happy (8)

"The phone goes down, and after a few minutes the boys enter the room with a small cake Hae in the form of fish. Hyuk, Kyu, Min Wook, Teuk, Shindong and Heechul sang cheerfully

"Saengil Chukha Hamner,
Saengil Chukha Hamner,
Saranghaeyo Lee Donghae,
Saengil Chukha hamnida"

Hae sat on the bed with a sleepy smile on his face as the guys were coming to blow the candle. This done, congratulated him and then leave the room shortly after.

"Hey, where they go? "he exclaimed

" We're going out to eat .. return soon, "answered ShinDong-

" Y. .. I'm not going to invite? "He asked doubtfully

" It's just to eat, we will soon .. we'll bring you something, "Closing the door behind him. Hae missed stayed a while in his bed, stretched a bit and then realized that his cell was lying in the open floor. He took it, placed the battery and lit it
"You has zero (0) posts "
Answering machine on the other side.
was to take a shower, relax for a long time. Upon leaving his cell phone vibrated noted that, in answering the call heard a deep voice on the other side-

"Donghae sshi, Happy Birthday" "That was not true, I had called KiBum-

" KiBum? Are you? Valla, has been a while, no? "" They talked for a while and finally ended the call. I was happy with a smile, decided to go to the computer and entered his Cyworld, the Twitter and the UFO.
Who knows how many fans congratulated him, he posted a message on all social networks
"Thank you for your good wishes dear ELF, I love"
climbed a picture that had just taken and suddenly had a comment when you open your zina (?) Hangeng, Zhoumi and Amber had left a msg of congratulations on their respective pages.

"Valla, even Hankyung hyung did not forget!" "After that with more joy, he closed everything and took his cellphone to watch TV. And it started to vibrate like a rattle shaken by a child-
The display
read 'Congratulations' and all of Minho SHINee boys, Peter de OneWay, Yoona, SNSD Jessica and others, Nichkhun and all 2PM, Sulli and Luna with messages from all in F (x), Yunho, JaeJoong, Xiah, all DBSK, BoA, Kangta and even Mr Lee Soo Man had written, some messages from friends not known to the public and some family.
After reading all the touching messages from people so close the phone rang again but this time with a call.

"Siwon?" He replied

"Congratulations, may God fill your health this New Year" He spoke Siwon on the other side of the speaker. They talked for a fun time but had to cut because it was an outside call, Siwon had not returned from Japan-

After that, he realized that it was too late-3PM "And the kids have not arrived, opened the door and YeSung. Congratulated him with a hug and told him to get ready-

"Where do we go?" He hesitated Hae-

"You just get dressed," smiled Yeye-

got into the car and walked over 40min. Donghae did not know where it led. Arrived at a house that made him familiar fish.

Dongwan came and hugged him, he did shed a few tears for both parties, entered the house and his mom was waiting in open arms.

An emotional surprise, all the Super Junior boys were in the house, even Hankyung, Henry, Zhoumi, Siwon and Kibum was there. No longer before crying Hae excited. Many friends were in the house, distant relatives, his brother and mother.

And although his father was not physically well was there.

"Congratulations"-took Hae by

head "Hey!"-taking off from where I was, "Kangin ..! Kangin!? "" That I hugged and congratulated him, "You .. how can you be in this story? "

" I wonder the same thing, "smiled this with his head shaved with a drink-

Laughing and reunions Donghae decided to go to the terrace to get some air, and despite the emotional and had passed ... he came to mourn.

"How I wish you were here ... You planned the whole thing? I'm doing the best I can, "spoke DongHae looking at the sky" I, I've really needed this time. Every day I wake up with your face in my mind, and I feel like that face darkens ... It hurts, you know? I share many joys that I have fallen in recent months ... Dad, I miss you ~ "

" He was viewed as different shades of purple, orange and yellow were distorted in the sky and every passing cloud watching you wanted the figure of a man smiling.

A small blue bird perched on Donghae's hand, it looked as if ... I understand, maybe. Above

high on a cloud watching his father moved by the people that made your child smile, it made a fine crystal out of your eye drop, falling on the cheek of our fish. The bird flew away with 3 other smaller, and he felt a cold drop was not he rolled down his cheek

"I also I Love You"-answered ; Donghae-

Her brother and her mother went to the terrace and placed next to Donghae. The 3 watched the sky, smiling, while a new look and more warm around them. They were all 4 together again ... like those birds flying happily in the sky.

"Even in the distance are with you. Chukha Saengil hamnida, "Mom whispered DongHae hugging his two sons.


The End ~ Made by this elf: 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment