Sunday, November 28, 2010

Jpm Natural Resources 2010

[CSI NY] Answer

Title: Answer
Characters: Don Flack , Jessica Angell
Warnings: Spoilers from 5x13 Rush of Judgement
Rating: all public
Author Notes: missing scene of espisodio concerned.

Mac looked at his friend. They had half an hour at the bar and had hardly spoken a word, and what was more worrying, he had not touched beer.

"Okay, what about Don?"

"Huh?" Nothing, I was just thinking. "

"I can ask in what? "

" It's nothing serious. "

" Flack I'm no expert, but you should be celebrating your innocence and instead, you're staring and thinking. Should not be so insignificant "

" Something happened during the interrogation of Internal Affairs to Angell? Asked something not expected "- Mac did not say anything, let him go -" he was asked about our relationship. "

" Everyone knows that you share, Don. "

" Our personal relationship ... "- Don looked at Mac expecting some reaction, but all I found was a look of understanding - "do not know how have heard that ... "

" How long? "

" few weeks. But we have not yet told anyone, before we wanted to see where this takes us. But Jess Affairs believes that now does not value their work and I ... I do not know what to do. "

" As I see Flack, you can only do one thing. "

" What? "

" Deciding Who do you care more if the detective or the wife. "

" What if I imported the two alike? "

" In that case, I think I have your answer. "

" Thanks. Mac Do you mind if I leave alone? "

" No, go ahead. Promissory note the cups and I go home. "

Don said goodbye to his friend and went in search of his car. It went up to him and went in search of the person who occupied her thoughts.

Upon arrival, called the door. Jessica Angell was lying on his couch reading a report when he heard a knock at the door. He left the papers on the table and stood up to open. When he saw who it was, he sighed and opened.

"What do you Don? "

" I have pleaded not guilty. "

" I know. Good for you. "

" I do not think. "

" What did you expect? What do you ride a party? I have no desire to celebrations. "

"I came to that."

"Then tell me you want and go."

"Jess, what before ..."

"I picked it up, Don. You have priorities and I am not one of them. It's okay, I guess we saw this differently."

"Jess ..."

"Leave it, Don. It's all in the ...." - Did not finish. Suddenly, Flack drew her to him and kissed her - "What the hell are you doing?"

"Trying to shut up and listen to me." I can talk now? "

Jess nodded and let him pass. They sat on the couch

"Go ahead. Say what you say."

"On it before .... When I said I had more important things to think about .... I did not mean you're not important to me right? Most of the time, this, ours is very important ... but then timing could not think of anything that was not what happened ... and that's not right because if this relationship goes forward ... you also need to think about your career and do not want you to think I do not care because it is not true. I care, much. And I do not choose between the detective and the woman, I love them both in my life ... "Jess

covered her mouth with his hand and not let him continue

" If you're going to end up babbling spoil. We do not want that to happen, right? "

" No, do not want. "

" I guess now I have to excuse me. I should not have pressed, should have known that you had not told anyone. "

" Well, no, no ... "

" Don! "

" But it was tonight. Mac asked what was wrong and needed to talk. "Angell

sighed.

" At least it was Danny Mac If, at this point would know half the department. "

" Jess, do we still ... "

no answer, went to him and kissed him, first gently and then more passionately. Flack smiled to himself. As Mac had said, he had his answer.


THE END

0 comments:

Post a Comment