Saturday, November 27, 2010

How To Tame Billy Goat

Books and Butterflies ~ ~ ~ Unknow mood

~ A know mood ~

This is the state of mind which know the name, most still know very well that goes.
begins with thousands of neurons with amorphous (?) To jump freely popping up all over the place, are my popcorns so called because they define some of what I feel. Something
jumping aimlessly extrañoy that I really dislike is that I cry for no reason. Which in itself I cried very easily begin to imagine that my coffee-colored eyes as windows are suffering with the rain hitting, fuzzy and dim.
Maybe I cry for no vent?
I am a non-constant, very changeable, with a thousand things on his head in a few seconds, maybe I'm not the only BUT I feel. Lately I've paid attention
a.. me. I'm not a problem, so I always keep what I feel and think about my box of corn (?) And I think so ... my eyes need windshield.
I can not help being so sensitive, infant, child, fluffy, etc ... and because I feel so insecure, I feel that I am an easy target.
Y. .. for now this is all ~


"Everything Happens for a Reason"

0 comments:

Post a Comment